Canberra Centenary Mustang Show 2013

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Canberra Centenary Mustang Show 2013

Post by nassi »

Ausjacko wrote:H is checking out the Easy Buy catalogue for him now.

Steve, she is pegging you as a floral kind of guy as opposed to a peplum sort of fella; any preference?
Excellent choice IMO
OzStang390
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by OzStang390 »

As the show is getting closer, does anyone in Canberra have a car trailer I may beg, borrow or (pretend to) steal for the day? :help:

Cheers,
Glenn
My project is a 1-of-1 1967 Mustang Hardtop, Beige Mist Paint, Black Trim, 390-4V Engine, C-6 Select-Shift Cruise-O-Matic, 3:1 9" Diff, Power Disc Brakes, Power Steering, 7.35X14-4 Ply Rated Tires, White Rayon Sidewall Tires, Exterior Decor Group, Interior Decor Group, Tinted Glass, Selectaire - Air Conditioner, Black Décor Bucket Seats, Centre Console, Roof Console, AM Radio, Hinged Gas Cap and a warped nut that holds the steering wheel!!
My wife's project is: ME!!
Nuts
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Nuts »

Hey Glenn, did you end up hooking up to a trailer? Pete came through with the truck so i'll take Red out on Sunday as well as Blue and Green!
My Motto - Don't get Caught! If you do, Blame Someone Else!

MUSTANG - Fantastic Not Plastic
OzStang390
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by OzStang390 »

Nuts wrote:Hey Glenn, did you end up hooking up to a trailer? Pete came through with the truck so i'll take Red out on Sunday as well as Blue and Green!
Hi Darryl,

No, sadly I didn't, but I'll come in for a sticky-beak on Sunday... and hopefully next year I'll have my Muzzy there no matter what stage it is at.
My project is a 1-of-1 1967 Mustang Hardtop, Beige Mist Paint, Black Trim, 390-4V Engine, C-6 Select-Shift Cruise-O-Matic, 3:1 9" Diff, Power Disc Brakes, Power Steering, 7.35X14-4 Ply Rated Tires, White Rayon Sidewall Tires, Exterior Decor Group, Interior Decor Group, Tinted Glass, Selectaire - Air Conditioner, Black Décor Bucket Seats, Centre Console, Roof Console, AM Radio, Hinged Gas Cap and a warped nut that holds the steering wheel!!
My wife's project is: ME!!
1966stang
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by 1966stang »

Hi Darryl,
Been a change of plans for Sunday. I have a conflicting appointment so unable to attend, damn, I was looking forward to it.

Car will be back on road by Saturday if not earlier, just have to find the steering wheel nut (not me :-0 )

Painless kit isn't all that painless, wrong instructions had me pulling my hair out. Finally sorted it out today so now she turns off when I turn the key, '66 don't use the stator winding as they have an ammeter. Stator connection is for those who have idiot lights.

Will hope to catch up again soon.
Greg

'66 C Code Coupe - Wimbledon White
289 now 302, C4

Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.