Double posting

Need help with something on the website, forums etc? Ask here.

Moderator: Moderators

ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Double posting

Post by ozbilt »

soc123_au wrote:Ozbilt talking about phones? Thats a laugh. When he goes to China the only reason he stays 3 weeks longer that everyone else is he spends most of the time arguing at the phone shop. Meanwhile those of us with I Phones turn them on when we arrive & just need a quick credit top up.
There is more truth in that paragraph than fiction (at least about the arguing) ....... :$

The I-Phone statement actually applies to all phones when you visit China on a 2 monthly basis, as Steve, Berry & Rub do, they never time out ..... :poke:
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

I will probably never use a Windows phone again... I'm too scarred after using WM5 and WM6-6.1
soc123_au
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by soc123_au »

ozbilt wrote:
The I-Phone statement actually applies to all phones when you visit China on a 2 monthly basis, as Steve, Berry & Rub do, they never time out ..... :poke:
Just got my visa back yesterday. They gave me a 2 year multi. When that one expires I am expecting a different passport & a new name. 鲍鱼潜水员
66STNG
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by 66STNG »

Does double posting work on I pads.
66 basket case
66STNG
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by 66STNG »

Does double posting work on eye pads.
66 basket case
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

soc123_au wrote:
ozbilt wrote:
Just got my visa back yesterday. They gave me a 2 year multi. When that one expires I am expecting a different passport & a new name. 鲍鱼潜水员
Na, I believe it will be 房间712怪物
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet