Help me, i need an apprenticeship!

Need help on paint, paint prep, welding, engines etc?

Moderator: Moderators

ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help me, i need an apprenticeship!

Post by ozbilt »

eri67 wrote:Man, I never thought I would be a sparky, I set out to be the biggest rock star, see 1994....mum was so proud

So what happened? I know you took up wood cutting with a chainsaw & excelled at that...least that is what kept us all awake when you slept at the ranch.... :bash:

But a rock star to a sparky...see playing with those amps can harm you.. 8O
eri67
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by eri67 »

:rotfl: :shrug: We all know it was Matt :?
cage
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by cage »

eri67 wrote:Man, I never thought I would be a sparky, I set out to be the biggest rock star, see 1994....mum was so proud

Very cool eri67. A cross between Nirvana and Silverchair. Who do you work for in Tassy? I am also in the electrical industry as a supplier.
eri67
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by eri67 »

I was with contact, you where involved with the racecourse lighting? if so you would have something to do with the airport upgrade, thats a pierlite job too(sorry spelt wrong)
Supposed to have sold the stang and moved on, but cant keep away from this place or my stang for that matter!!! ever tried to sell your left nut?
Shaunp
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Shaunp »

Mate if Labor win the election, learn how to splice fibres, $43b of fibre jointing, buckets of gold will be thown in the air, trust me I've been there before. when it's all over than paint cars, by that time you'll have the money to buy a shop cash.