Which Club to Join??? in SA/Vic

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

69candy
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Which Club to Join??? in SA/Vic

Post by 69candy »

OK, So I'm going in for rego check again on Tuesday, gota love SA rules!!!
Looking to join a club in SA but live on the SA/Vic border so a long way from Capital cities. Do any Mustang clubs in SA look after country folk?? Probably lucky to get to 1 meeting a year, but hope to get to a couple of weekend runs or shows. Also looking to go on club rego if possible. I'm hearing whispers there are 2 different clubs in SA. MOCA and somthing else. Open to opinions or whatever. PM me if you don't want commemts in the open
51 years old, wife :rtfm: and 12 year old daughter :wave: , and a 69 C/Jet!!!
mwizz
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Re: Which Club to Join??? in SA/Vic

Post by mwizz »

There are 2 clubs in SA. MOCA and Mustangs on the Move. I am a member of both. MOCA is larger and affliated with the other Australian MOCA clubs. Mustangs on the Move was started years ago by a breakaway group of about 10 MOCA members. Mustangs on the Move meet more centrally at the Sporting Car Club of SA in Unley while MOCA meets at the Birkalla Soccer Club down near Glenelg. Both clubs are active with monthly runs. The MOCA Club will require annual checks of your car at a cost of about $25 while Mustangs on the Move use the declaration process after the initial inspection that no changes have been made to your car from original (no cost). Annual membership fees are about the same $50 or $60.

http://mustangsonthemove.org.au/

Oh... and I can't wait to see your 69CJ.